Thursday 3 February 2011

The light at the end of the tunnel

It hasn't been often in the past few months that I've had a whole day of excitement. Today, is one of those days. Chatting to the wonderful S.S. today I feel really enthused and excited about the future of dance in Yorkshire. I want to share with you a little sketch of what I'm currently working on. It's a process I wish I could spend a concentrated period of time on. However, in the hurly burly of life I gotta snatch the moments I can be myself again in the studio from the challenge that has become my life. As I was reminded today... only I can make it happen. Click on the Blue link above this paragraph. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. love it, look forward to seeing more!! make sure you keep documenting (i know thats what your all abbots) its truly beautiful to see you achieving your goals and aspirations :) peace and much love

    monks

    ReplyDelete