Friday 18 June 2010

Review day

Today I have a review for Yorkshire Dance's Lift programme. I took part in the career-mentoring programme last year. I remember it being a great time of purpose and re-invigoration. So much so that it underpinned the work I was doing with the Cultural Leadership Programme.

Review, reflection, pause for thought, contemplation... all words that relate directly to my current artistic dance practice. After the whirlwind that was 12 weeks in the world's largest art's centre, the Southbank Centre in London I have almost too many ideas in my head. Meeting with Beverley yesterday, (which is always a joy, both artistically and personally) it's apparent to me that the concept I have will last me the duration of the rest of my working life... once I understand how to put it all together.

It's a challenge... one I'm ready for...

No comments:

Post a Comment